Welcome to https://45-rpm.co.uk/ (“the Website”) owned and operated by Adam Roberts, whose registered business address is 14 Courageous Road, Lee-on-the-Solent, Hampshire, PO13 9GD.
General Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the whole/any part of Website with or without notice to you, and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website.
- The Website is subject to constant change. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website.
- You shall not use the Website for any illegal or immoral purposes, and you will use it in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to use the Website in a way that may cause the Website to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of the Website is in any way impaired.
- You agree not to attempt any unauthorised access to any part or component of the Website.
- You agree to be fully responsible for (and fully indemnify us against) all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses (including legal fees) suffered by us and arising out of any breach of these Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of the Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your computer or internet access account.
- You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of the material and content available on the Website.
- You should assume that everything you see and read on the Website is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided by the Conditions. The Website is Copyright, “© 45-rpm Records 2023”.
- We are not responsible for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any direct, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost profits, lost savings or revenue, or loss or corruption of data or information) which arises out of or is in any way connected with your use of the Website.
- We do not represent or guarantee that any service provided via the Website will be free from loss, corruption, attack, viruses, interferences, hacking or other security intrusions and we disclaim any liability relating thereto.
- We will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise if you incur loss or damage by connecting to the Website through a third party’s hypertext link.
- Notwithstanding any other provision in the Conditions, nothing shall limit your rights as a consumer under English law where or insofar as such rights cannot be derogated from by contract.
- These Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.
Physical Products purchased from The Website (“Products”)
- When placing an order for any Products from the Website, you will state, specifically, which Products you desire to purchase and shall also at the same time confirm to us, at your own risk, your home address, telephone number, delivery requirements and selected payment method including credit card/debit card details together with such other details that may be requested at that time from you by us. Any orders received by us after 5.00PM GMT/BST shall be deemed to be received the following working day.
- Your contract for purchases of physical items through the Website is with 45-rpm Records, whose registered office address is 14 Courageous Road, Lee-on-the-Solent, Hampshire, PO13 9GD United Kingdom, and you undertake that any and all products ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only. You further agree that email can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
- No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and us until the items ordered have been received by you. At any time until this point we may cancel the sale for any reason.
- You undertake that all details you provide to us for the purposes of ordering or purchasing products or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the products or services ordered. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform us as soon as possible.
- You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being dispatched by contacting us via email, ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number between 9am and 5pm GMT/BST, Monday to Friday.
- Our returns policy: Without prejudice to your statutory legal rights which remain unaffected, we operate the following returns and refunds policies:
6a. Damaged or defective goods: in the unlikely event that you receive products which are damaged or defective or become defective within 7 days of receipt, we shall, at our own option, either replace or refund any damaged or defective products (including the postage and packing you were charged) PROVIDED THAT you notify us of the problem in writing at the address stated in the confirmation email within 2 working days of delivery of the products and that, in the case of physical products, you return the products in the same condition that you received them;
6b. Goods that become defective or faulty after 7 days, but before the end of the manufacturer’s warranty period: should a product you purchase become defective or faulty after 7 days from delivery and before the end of the manufacturer’s warranty, we shall, at our own option, either repair or replace the products;
6c. Goods that become defective after the end of the manufacturer’s warranty period: on a case-by-case basis, and at our own option, we may accept returns on items which are no longer covered by a manufacturer’s warranty, but may charge (as agreed with you in advance) for postage costs and repair costs;
6d. Our mistake: If items are not delivered due to a mistake on our part you will be completely refunded or sent the package again without extra charge; whichever you prefer. Please note that when you place your order, a label is automatically generated from the address you type into your account details, so you are responsible for getting this right. If you get your address wrong and do not notify us before the order is sent, we cannot refund the postage costs. If we accidentally send you items that you did not order, we will refund you for them and also for the cost of the outgoing postage and packing on those individual items, once you send them back to us;
6e. Your mistake: If items are ordered in error (or you change your mind about wanting an item), are not delivered because you gave us incorrect information, or because your post office was unable to deliver the package because there was no-one to receive it and/or no-one came to collect it from the sorting office, you will be refunded for the cost of the items, but not for the postage and packing. We can re-send the items, but you will have to pay the postage and packing charge again;
6f. All orders are made subject to acceptance by you of these Conditions and fulfilment of any order for Products is subject to stock availability and acceptance by us of your order. We are under no obligation to fulfil any customer order.
6g. Unsuitable items, or items ordered in error will need to be returned to us within 14 days of delivery. They will only be accepted if they are in a perfect unused condition, the seal is not broken, the items are unused and in the original packaging. The cost of return will be paid by you, and you will not receive a refund for the original shipping costs. If we receive items back that are not in the condition required, we reserve the right to refuse a refund and send these items back to you at your cost. All returns need to be preauthorised by our team. Please contact us using the contact form on our Website to request a return.
- For assistance with billing questions or other enquiries please contact us by clicking here: https://45-rpm.co.uk/contact-us/